Research programme: neurodegenerative disease therapies - Biofrontera AG
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Originator Biofrontera AG
- Mechanism of Action Sphingomyelin phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 29 Sep 2009 This programme is still in active development
- 15 Mar 2007 This programme is still in active development
- 23 Mar 2004 Lead optimisation in Neurological disorders in Germany (unspecified route)