Research programme: CR1 - NuadaAlternative Names: CR1 research programme - Nuada; Research programme: TNFalpha production inhibitors - Nuada; TNFalpha production inhibitors research programme - Nuada
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Nuada Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammatory bowel diseases; Psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Inflammatory bowel disease in USA (PO)
- 23 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 23 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Psoriasis in USA (PO)