Research programme: FF2 - NuadaAlternative Names: FF2 research programme - Nuada; Muscarinic M3 receptor antagonists research programme - Nuada; Research programme: muscarinic M3 receptor antagonists - Nuada
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Nuada Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic M3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Urinary incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 23 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Urinary incontinence in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Mar 2004 Nuada's FF2 programme is available for partnering (http://www.nuadapharma.com)