Research programme: histone deacetylase inhibitors - Argenta DiscoveryAlternative Names: ADS 102550; HDAC inhibitors research programme - Argenta Discovery
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Argenta Discovery
- Mechanism of Action Histone deacetylase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jun 2004 Compounds from this programme are available for licensing in (http://www.argentadiscovery.com)
- 24 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)