Research programme: tyrosine kinase inhibitors - OSI PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: OSI-817
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator OSI Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules; Thiophenes
- Mechanism of Action Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jul 2010 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (PO)
- 09 Jun 2010 OSI Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Astellas Pharma
- 18 Jul 2006 This programme is still in active development