Research programme: glycosylated antibodies - Roche GlycartAlternative Names: GA 301; GlycoMAb
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator GLYCART Biotechnology
- Developer Roche; Roche Glycart
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 24 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Switzerland (unspecified route)