Research programme: cysteine protease inhibitors - Biofrontera AG
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Originator Biofrontera AG
- Mechanism of Action Cysteine endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 29 Sep 2009 The programme is still in active development
- 15 Mar 2007 This programme is still in active development
- 25 Mar 2004 Lead optimisation in Neuropathic pain in Germany (unspecified route)