Research programme: PPAR gamma agonists - SK biopharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: YKP4183; YKP4283
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Originator SK Holdings
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 21 Feb 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 25 Mar 2004 SK Bio-Pharmaceuticals is seeking a partnership for the programme