Research programme: bradykinin B1/2 antagonists - Biofrontera AG
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Originator Biofrontera AG
- Mechanism of Action Bradykinin B1 receptor antagonists; Bradykinin B2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Pain
Most Recent Events
- 29 Sep 2009 The programme is still in active development
- 15 Mar 2007 Development of this programme is ongoing
- 25 Mar 2004 Lead finding in Pain in Germany (unspecified route)