KPE 00001128Alternative Names: KPE00001128
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Kemin Pharma
- Class Antivirals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Herpes simplex virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 13 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Herpes simplex virus infections in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 25 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Herpes simplex virus infections treatment in Belgium (unspecified route)