Research programme: anti-infectives - KeminAlternative Names: KPE 00001048; KPE 00001125; KPE 01001001; KPE 01001014; KPE00000297; KPE00000313; KPE03003015; KPE03003017; KPE03003028; KPE05001
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Originator Kemin Pharma
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Bacterial infections; Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 23 Sep 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing in Belgium
- 19 Oct 2006 Data presented at the 46th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC-2006) have been added to the Bacterial Infections pharmacodynamics section
- 10 Aug 2006 This programme is still in active development