Research programme: GnRH modulators - Ardana BioscienceAlternative Names: Ardana 13525; Gonadotropin releasing hormone modulators - Ardana Bioscience
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Originator Medical Research Council
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor antagonists; Gonadotropin releasing hormone inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer; Female infertility
Most Recent Events
- 16 Oct 2008 This programme is still in active development
- 25 Oct 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 03 Feb 2005 Preclinical trials in Female infertility in United Kingdom (unspecified route)