Research programme: spinal cord injury therapies - Zealand PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Gap junction modulators
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Zealand Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 20 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Spinal cord injuries in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 26 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Spinal cord injuries in Denmark (unspecified route)