Research programme: calpain/proteasome inhibitors - Santhera PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: SNT 197958; SNT 198174; SNT 198337
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Santhera Pharmaceuticals
- Class Dipeptides
- Mechanism of Action Calpain inhibitors; Proteasome inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cataracts; Muscular atrophy; Muscular dystrophies
Most Recent Events
- 16 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Muscular dystrophies in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 16 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Muscle wasting in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 16 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cataracts in Switzerland (unspecified route)