Research programme: thrombin inhibitors - Santhera PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: GRA 184314; Thrombin inhibitors research programme - Santhera Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Santhera Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in Germany (unspecified route)
- 13 Sep 2004 MyoContract has merged with Graffinity Pharmaceuticals to form Santhera Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in Germany (unspecified route)