Research programme: TRPV1 cation channel antagonists - AmgenAlternative Names: AMG 0347; AMG 2674; AMG 8163; AMG 9810; AMG8562; TRPV1 cation channel antagonists - Amgen
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2008
At a glance
- Originator Amgen
- Class Acrylamides; Pyridines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action TRPV cation channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 2007 Adverse events data from a preclinical study presented at the 37th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN-2007)
- 12 Jul 2006 A preclinical study have been added to the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics sections
- 07 Dec 2005 Data presented at the 35th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN-2005) have been added to the Pain pharmacodynamics section