Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2005
At a glance
- Originator CombinatoRx
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammatory bowel diseases
Most Recent Events
- 04 Aug 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammatory bowel disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Inflammatory bowel disease in USA (unspecified route)