Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Dr Reddys Laboratories
- Developer Perlecan Pharma
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Lipid metabolism disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Phase-I for Lipid metabolism disorders in Canada (PO)
- 07 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Lipid metabolism disorders in France (PO)
- 26 May 2009 DRF 10945 is available for licensing (http://www.drreddys.com/investors/pdf/Fiscal2008Form20F.pdf)