GlucosylceramideAlternative Names: GC
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Originator Enzo Biochem
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Crohn's disease
Most Recent Events
- 30 Sep 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Crohn's disease in Israel (unspecified route)
- 04 Nov 2004 Preclinical data from a media release have been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section
- 09 Jun 2004 Data presented at the Digestive Disease Week-2004 (DDW-2004) have been added to the Inflammatory Bowel Disorders pharmacodynamics section