Research programme: CD26 antigen antagonists - Nuada PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: FF1
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Nuada Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Nuada Pharmaceuticals (CEASED)
- Mechanism of Action CD26 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Mar 2004 Nuada Pharmaceuticals is seeking a collaborative partner for the programme (http://www.nuadapharma.com)