Research programme: G protein-coupled receptor modulators - Amgen/Daiichi Sankyo
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Amgen; Daiichi Sankyo Company
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Immunological disorders; Metabolic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 03 Apr 2006 Daiichi Pharmaceutical has merged with Sankyo to form Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 17 Aug 2004 Tularik has been acquired and merged into Amgen
- 08 Mar 2004 Tularik and Sankyo have expanded their collaboration to jointly discover and develop human therapeutics that act on GPCRs