Research programme: protein kinase inhibitors - ProQinase/ChemDiv
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator ProQinase
- Developer ChemDiv; ProQinase
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jul 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 07 Nov 2005 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Apr 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Germany (unspecified route)