Research programme: immunosuppressive and cancer therapy - Cerylid BiosciencesAlternative Names: CBL 113; CBL 114; CBL 745; CBL 78; Immunosuppressive and cancer therapy research programme - Cerylid Biosciences
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Cerylid Biosciences
- Mechanism of Action Protein-tyrosine-phosphatase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Immunosuppression; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2004 Preclinical trials in Immunosuppression in Australia (unspecified route)
- 01 Jul 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Australia (unspecified route)
- 01 Apr 2004 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Australia (unspecified route)