Autologous plasminAlternative Names: Autologous fibrinolysin human; Autologous plasmin - ThromboGenics/NuVue; Autologous plasmin enzyme; Recombinant autologous plasmin
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator ThromboGenics
- Developer NuVue Technologies; ThromboGenics
- Class Serine endopeptidases; Thrombolytics
- Mechanism of Action Serine endopeptidase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Eye disorders
Most Recent Events
- 10 Mar 2004 Clinical trials in Eye disorders in USA (unspecified route)