Research programme: lipid encapsulated doxorubicin - LiPlasome Pharma
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator LiPlasome Pharma
- Class Anthracyclines; Doxorubicins
- Mechanism of Action DNA intercalators; Type II DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 25 Feb 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in Denmark
- 05 Apr 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Denmark (unspecified route)