LAS 35201Alternative Names: LAS-35201
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Almirall-Prodesfarma
- Developer Almirall S.A.
- Class Antibronchitics
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic M3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 11 Sep 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Bronchitis in Europe (unspecified route)
- 11 Sep 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Asthma in Europe (unspecified route)
- 11 Sep 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Europe (unspecified route)