LAS 35201Alternative Names: LAS-35201
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2009
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator Almirall-Prodesfarma
- Developer Almirall S.A.
- Class Antibronchitics
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic M3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 11 Sep 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Asthma in Europe (unspecified route)
- 11 Sep 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Bronchitis in Europe (unspecified route)
- 11 Sep 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Europe (unspecified route)