Research programme: histamine H1 receptor antagonists - Almirall ProdesfarmaAlternative Names: LAS 36509; LAS 36674
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Almirall-Prodesfarma
- Developer Almirall S.A
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic rhinitis; Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 06 Apr 2004 Preclinical trials in Allergy in Spain (unspecified route)
- 06 Apr 2004 Preclinical trials in Allergic rhinitis in Spain (unspecified route)