TGN 167Alternative Names: TGN-167
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Originator Trigen Holdings AG
- Class Anticoagulants; Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 21 Feb 2008 No development reported - Phase-I for Thrombosis in United Kingdom (PO)
- 31 May 2005 ProCorde GmbH has merged with Trigen Holdings plc to form Trigen Holdings AG
- 24 Nov 2004 Trigen and Eurand have entered into an agreement to co-develop controlled-release formulations of TGN 167