CRX 139Alternative Names: CRx-139; Paroxetine/prednisolone
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator CombinatoRx
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiallergics; Antidepressants; Antirheumatics; Anxiolytics; Glucocorticoids; Irritable bowel syndrome therapies; Piperidines
- Mechanism of Action Cytokine modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 14 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Phase-II for Rheumatoid arthritis in Europe (PO)
- 14 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 14 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Phase-II for Rheumatoid arthritis in Canada (PO)