Research programme: beta-lactamase stimulants - Synthetic BiologicsAlternative Names: P1B; P1C; P2A; P2B; P2C; P4A; SYN-006 - Synthetic Biologics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ipsat Therapies
- Developer Synthetic Biologics
- Class Enzymes
- Mechanism of Action Beta lactamase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Clostridium infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Clostridium-infections(Prevention) in USA (PO, Capsule)