GoxalaplatibAlternative Names: 677116; GSK 677116
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline; Human Genome Sciences
- Developer GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Cardiovascular therapies
- Mechanism of Action Phospholipase A2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2005 This compound is still in active development
- 07 Apr 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Atherosclerosis in USA (unspecified route)