Research programme: nuclear receptor modulators - Vitae PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: AGN193198
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Originator Allergan
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cytoplasmic and nuclear receptor modulators; Retinoic acid receptor agonists; Retinoic acid receptor antagonists; Retinoid X receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Neutropenia
Most Recent Events
- 24 Mar 2008 NRX 4204 has moved into clinical development
- 18 May 2007 Vitae Pharmaceuticals sublicenses rights to this research programme to Quest Group International
- 16 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Neutropenia in USA (unspecified route)