Research programme: antidepressant therapies - SK Drug Development Center/Johnson & Johnson
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson; SK Bio-Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 13 Apr 2004 Preclinical trials in Depression in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 13 Apr 2004 Preclinical trials in Depression in USA (unspecified route)