Research programme: anti-tissue factor monoclonal antibodies - CentocorAlternative Names: Anti-tissue factor monoclonal antibodies - Centocor; CNTO-859; Tissue factor monoclonal antibodies - Centocor
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Centocor
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Thromboplastin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 03 Mar 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 07 Dec 2005 Data presented at the 17th AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics (AACR-NCI-EORTC-2005) have been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section
- 14 Apr 2004 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)