Research programme: injectable insulin formulations - AntriaBioAlternative Names: AB 101; AB 102; InsuLAR; insulin sustained-release
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator PR Pharmaceuticals
- Developer AntriaBio
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Insulins; Pancreatic hormones
- Mechanism of Action Ornithine decarboxylase stimulants; Phosphokinase stimulants; Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 2016 AntriaBio has patent protection for ProPhase™ technology in the US, Australia, India, Japan and Europe (AntriaBio 10-K, September 2016).
- 28 Sep 2016 AntriaBio has patents pending for ProPhase™ technology in the Canada, Brazil, China and Hong Kong (AntriaBio 10-K, September 2016).
- 17 Nov 2015 AntriaBio receives patent allowance for AB 101 in USA
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Development Overview
- Drug Properties & Chemical Synopsis
- Trial Landscape
- Development Status
- Commercial Information
- Related Safety Reports
- Scientific Summary
- Development History