CSL 111Alternative Names: CSL-111; CSL111 (reconstituted HDL) - CSL
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator CSL
- Class Cardiovascular therapies; Lipoproteins
- Mechanism of Action Free radical scavengers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acute coronary syndromes; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 26 Mar 2007 Results from a phase II clinical trial (ERASE) in patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome added to the adverse events and Ischaemic Heart Disease therapeutic trials sections ,
- 22 Nov 2006 Preclinical trials in Acute coronary syndromes in Europe (unspecified route)
- 14 Nov 2006 Preclinical trials in Acute coronary syndromes in Australia (unspecified route)