Research programme: NM 3 analogues - Genzyme OncologyAlternative Names: ILX 1887; ILX-1850
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Genzyme Oncology
- Class Coumarins
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 29 Dec 2004 ILEX Oncology has been acquired by Genzyme Corporation
- 19 Oct 2004 Data presented at the 16th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics (EORTC-NCI-AACR-2004) have been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section
- 02 Aug 2004 A preclinical study has been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section