FAV 201Alternative Names: FAV-201; T-cell lymphoma vaccine - Favrille; Torrex
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Originator Favrille
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cutaneous T cell lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 30 Nov 2011 FAV 201 is available for licensing as of 30 Nov 2011. http://www.mmrvideos.com/
- 15 Jun 2010 MMR Information Systems is now called MMRGlobal
- 31 Jan 2009 MMR Information Systems acquires Favrille