Research programme: drug discovery - Takeda/Array
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Array BioPharma; Takeda
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 06 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Undefined indication in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Undefined in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Aug 2003 A series of small molecule compounds has been generated by Array