Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2005
At a glance
- Originator Tsumura
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Transforming growth factor beta1 inhibitors; Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Glomerulonephritis
Most Recent Events
- 20 Mar 2005 Discontinued - Phase-II for Glomerulonephritis in Japan (PO)
- 20 Oct 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Glomerulonephritis in Japan (PO)
- 20 Feb 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Glomerulonephritis in Japan (PO)