SWT 01100Alternative Names: SWT 01.100
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2005
At a glance
- Originator SWITCH Biotech (CEASED)
- Class Antipsoriatics
- Mechanism of Action Ion channel modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2005 Discontinued - Phase-II for Psoriasis in Germany (Topical)
- 01 Mar 2005 SWITCH Biotech has closed down
- 22 Mar 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Psoriasis in Germany (Topical)