Research programme: ion channel modulators - SWITCH BiotechAlternative Names: Psoriasis therapies research programme - SWITCH Biotech; SWT 01.103; SWT 01.1xx; SWT 01.2xx; SWT 01103
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2005
At a glance
- Originator SWITCH Biotech (CEASED)
- Mechanism of Action Ion channel modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Psoriasis in Germany (unspecified route)
- 01 Mar 2005 SWITCH Biotech has closed down
- 30 Jan 2003 Preclinical trials in Psoriasis in Germany (unspecified route)