Research programme: cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors - Johnson & JohnsonAlternative Names: JNJ 7706621; triazine-pyridine biheteroaryl series - Johnson & Johnson
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action CDC2 protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 04 Sep 2007 Information from the 234th American Chemical Society National Meeting (234th-ACS-2007) added to the introduction
- 19 Sep 2005 Data presented at the 230th American Chemical Society National Meeting - (230th-ACS-2005) have been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section
- 20 Apr 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)