Research programme: c-Fms tyrosine kinase inhibitor - KirinAlternative Names: KI 20227; Ki20227
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2009
At a glance
- Originator Kirin Brewery
- Developer Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- Class Quinolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bone disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bone disorders in Japan (PO)
- 21 Apr 2004 Preclinical trials in Bone disorders in Japan (PO)