LI 412Alternative Names: BIO412; Dermatitis therapies - Enhance Biotech; Itch therapies - Enhance Biotech; LI 412 family; LIF 412; Urticaria therapies - Enhance Biotech
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2007
At a glance
- Originator Enhance Lifesciences
- Mechanism of Action Histamine receptor antagonists; Serotonin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atopic dermatitis; Contact dermatitis; Urticaria
Most Recent Events
- 21 Apr 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Contact dermatitis in USA (Topical)
- 21 Apr 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Urticaria in USA (PO)
- 21 Apr 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Atopic dermatitis in USA (Topical)