Research programme: anti-emesis therapeutics - Myriad PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: MPC-4505
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Myriad Genetics
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Nausea and vomiting
Most Recent Events
- 13 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Nausea and vomiting in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Jan 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 21 Apr 2004 Preclinical trials in Emesis in USA (unspecified route)