Research programme: tyrosine kinase inhibitors - RocheAlternative Names: 380317
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Pyrimidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Fibroblast growth factor inhibitors; Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-2 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA (PO)
- 02 Oct 2006 Preclinical data presented at the 232nd American Chemical Society National Meeting (232nd-ACS-2006) have been added to the pharmacokinetics and Cancer pharmacodynamics sections
- 22 Apr 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (PO)