Research programme: diabetes therapy - 7TM Pharma
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator 7TM Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in France (unspecified route)
- 24 May 2006 CareX has been acquired and merged into 7TM Pharma
- 26 Apr 2004 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in France (unspecified route)