Research programme: G protein-coupled receptor modulators - Arena Pharmaceuticals/Astellas PharmaAlternative Names: GPCR modulators - Arena/Astellas
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Arena Pharmaceuticals; Astellas Pharma
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neurological disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 18 May 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neurological disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Apr 2005 Yamanouchi has merged with Fujisawa to form Astellas Pharma